Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Solocation"

I've decided to take a vacation. Not right now, of course. As of August 11th, I will be able to start using my vacation days at work. My plan is to take a trip in September or October. I'm not sure exactly where I want to go yet, but I've been thinking Costa Rica. I want to go somewhere I can still have fun by myself, somewhere I can do a lot of activities and see amazing places. I've been doing some research, and Costa Rica seems beutiful and a great place for hiking, rafting, and other activities. And I might see monkeys;) Also, the flight is not that expensive because it's a lot closer than Australia or Europe... though those would be fun places too.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions of where I should take my "solocation," feel free to share. Or if you want to take a trip with me.......

2 comments:

Sintari said...

When I was single, I thought I was brave for going to the movies by myself. Anything more than that, and I made my mom go.
I dragged my mom to a Janet Jackson concert, a Bette Midler concert, and a couple haunted houses.
My bravest feat was probably going to Hawaii with a friend I'd only known a couple months.
So now I'm sitting here thinking, not only did you move far away from everyone you know, but now you want to vacation in Costa Rica???
You're a brave girl, Becky Jean. :)

Mom said...

Get your savings account going first young lady! XXXOOO MOM