Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My friend, Marisol, and I have been looking into rooming together to save money. Also, since we work together we can carpool. Tonight after work, we went to this apartment complex we had been looking at for a while and we signed a lease! I'm pretty excited! We're going to move January 10th. What's convenient is that it's just around the corner from where I live now, so the move shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully they're able to rent out my apartment quick so I don't have to pay too much.

On another note, I got an interesting piece of mail today. On the outside it said Texas Department of Transportation. When I opened it, there was an official travel map of Texas, an accommodations guide, a Texas Fall events calendar, and a Texas travel guide. There was no letter, no explanation, just the books on Texas. Could God be trying to tell me something?? Who knows. Anyway, that's all for tonight. Sleep tight!

No comments: