Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today I took my LSIT (Land Surveyor-In-Training exam) at the COW Palace in Daly City. I've been studying for this exam for the past 3 months or so. It's an exam every Land Surveyor takes who is working to eventually get their license. It's an 8-hour exam consisting of 170 problems that cover everything I learned in college while studying geomatics. It was a long day! And now I just have to wait 13 weeks to get the results! But atleast now I don't have to study anymore.


On my way home, I toured a little of San Francisco and found this awesome view. As you can see, my camera is not the best at taking night shots of cities. I tried a bunch of settings and this was the best I could get... but trust me, it was breathtaking!





1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey Beck! I'm so happy you started a blog! :)

Miss you,
Julia