Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Me

Well, hi! Now that I'm living in the Bay area away from my family and friends, my sister convinced me to start a blog. I agreed it would be a good idea so the people I care about can stay informed on what I'm up to.

So, in case you've been out of the loop, this is what I've been up to. In June, I graduated from OIT with a bachelor's in Geomatics and a minor in GIS. Soon after, I accepted a position with Pacific Gas & Electric in Concord, CA. August 11th was my first day. So far, I really like it down here. I enjoy my job and have already made friends through work and through volleyball. Yes, I'm playing volleyball again. There was a beach volleyball tournament through my work in Santa Cruz and I joined the team. Since then, I've played more beach volleyball in Santa Cruz and also joined an indoor rec league. It feels great to play again.

Also, I adopted a kitten! Her name is Marley and she is definitely a handful. It's nice to have a roommate, though ;) She keeps me entertained and on my toes.

I'll try to keep this updated and add pictures once I figure this whole blog thing out. Thanks for stopping by! =)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay! I like your blog! Can't wait to read more. :) Love ya.